Friday, December 7, 2012

Free!


The use of a Realtor is absolutely free unless and until I find you the perfect property.
You get all this:
  • every phone call I make on your behalf
  • all my contacts in the field
  • referrals to services you may need (plumbers, contractors, electricians, painters)
  • rapport with other Realtors that speeds things along
  • every email I send on your behalf
  • every home visit we attend together
  • my overseeing at walk through and inspection
  • my advice on pricing, layout, and anything you might like
Try to get an attorney to spend 1 minute on the phone for free! You get all this from me and I don't take any payment until the process is complete. It's my pleasure to find you the perfect home. I'm so committed that you pay me at the end. Great, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment